General Medical Care
- Acute Medical Care
- Chronic Disease Management
- Telephone and Video consultations with your regular GP
- Telehealth (video consultations with Perth based specialists)
- Preventative Health checks
- Antenatal Care including delivery
- Minor surgery such as skin excisions, ingrown toenail removal, vasectomy, dilation and curretage.
- Flu vaccine clinics
- Women’s Health including Cervical Screen Testing (CST).
- Contraception – Mirenas and Implanons.
- Skin Checks
- Driving and Work Medicals including Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Holter Monitoring services
- Q-Fever Vaccinations
- Yellow Fever Vaccinations
We are a private billing practice. We ask that you pay on the day of consultation by cash, cheque or eftpos, and as such will receive a $5 discount. Medicare rebates are claimed at time of payment directly back into your account
Costs of consults, includes work done by Doctor after your consult has finished.
Standard consult $85
Brief consult $60
Long consult (over 20mins) $115
Antenatal Consultation $85
Procedures – Procedures incur an extra consumable charge. This charge is to pay for expendables such as local anaesthetic, suture materials, syringes, scalpels/blades, chlorhexidine wash and dressings.
Telehealth with Specialists
Recherche Medical is well aware of the difficulty in accessing appropriate medical specialists due to the remoteness of our town. Therefore we are committed to using telehealth to provide the best possible care for our patients. Many conditions can be investigated, diagnosed and managed by a specialist without the need to embark on an expensive and time consuming trip to Perth. Your doctor can advise you if your condition is suitable for telehealth consultation, provide you with a referral, and our receptionists can book an appointment for you with your specialist. At the time of the appointment you will attend Recherche Medical Centre and have a private consult room for the telehealth link with your specialist with a nurse in attendance. All telehealth consults are booked for 30 minutes. Our fee for this service will be advised to you at the time of the booking. Your specialist fee is a separate fee and you will be advised of this from their rooms. It is very important to be punctual for your appointment due to the time constraints of your specialists schedule.