General Medical Care
- Acute Medical Care
- Chronic Disease Management
- Telehealth (video consultations with Perth based specialists)
- Preventative Health checks
- Antenatal Care including delivery
- Minor surgery such as skin excisions, ingrown toenail removal, vasectomy, dilation and curretage.
- Flu vaccine clinics
- Women’s Health including Cervical Screen Testing (CST).
- Contraception – Merinas and Implanons.
- Skin Checks
- Driving and Work Medicals including Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Holter Monitoring services
- Q-Fever Vaccinations
- Yellow Fever Vaccinations
- Medicinal Research Chemicals
We are a private billing practice. We ask that you pay on the day of consultation by cash, cheque or eftpos, and as such will receive a $5 discount. You will receive a medicare rebate directly into you account if you pay by eftpos.
Costs of consults, includes work done by Doctor after your consult has finished.
Standard consult $78
Brief consult $58
Standard after hours consult $95
Long consult (over 20mins) $110
Antenatal Consultation $78
Procedures - Procedures incur an extra consumable charge. This charge is to pay for expendables such as suture material, dressings etc. This is non-refundable.
Recherche Medical is well aware of the difficulty in accessing appropriate medical specialists due to the remoteness of our community. Therefore we are committed to using telehealth to provide the best possible care for the community. Many conditions can be investigated, diagnosed and managed by a specialist, without the need to embark on an expensive and time consuming trip to Perth. Our doctors will advise you if your condition is suitable for telehealth consultation, do the referral, and our receptionists will book an appointment for you with the specialist. You will then attend Recherche Medical at the time of the appointment, and you and your GP will see and talk to the specialist on a video conference call. All telehealth consults are at least double appointments and the specialist may charge a gap fee which our receptionists can advise you of at the time of booking. It is very important to be punctual for your appointment, due to the need to co-ordinate both your GP and Specialists schedules.